ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock is a download for Windows that replaces the regular system clock with several time zones of your choosing. Knowing the time around the world has never been simpler. Whether you travel from timezone to timezone or have international friends, ZoneTick is the clock for you!
When downloaded, the ZoneTick software replaces the taskbar's system clock with a list of time zones, the specifics of which you define yourself. The options this utility offers include:
- Varied digital and analog skins. Digital skins are Winamp-compatible.
- Time converter for easy time calculations across timezones.
- The ability to set any amount of alarms and toggle ZoneTick's action on the alarm.
- A prefix that you can edit to display, for example, the name of your overseas contact, or business partner.
- A tooltip for every clock, allowing you to label the cities and countries whose time you are displaying.
- The ability to hide the clocks in your system tray in a menu.
- Online time synchronization over NTP.
- A URL or program link of your choosing, on double-click (eg: display world/district weather, or show a news page).
ZoneTick's success is due primarily to its manageability, ease of use, and diversity as an award-winning Windows utility. On top of a highly usable
ZoneTick is also available as a very affordable personal tool. Around 50% of ZoneTick's customers are enterprise users, who require a powerful timezone monitoring tool that adjusts automatically for appropriate daylight savings through summer and winter, and keeps them in touch with their overseas partners, colleagues or friends.
ZoneTick is very good for stock and currency traders. Whether you are an enterprise in need of an efficient timezone monitoring utility, or a home user with a loved-one in another country, the ZoneTick clock is software you should not be without.
Key features of ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock
display of several clocks right in your taskbar.
and analog skins. Digital skins are Winamp-compatible.
synchronization over NTP with accurate atomic time servers.
The ability to
set any amount of one-time and recurring alarms and toggle
ZoneTick's action when alarms fire.
A calendar and a
time converter for easy time calculations across time zones.
A prefix and
tooltip for every clock that you can edit to display, for
example, the name of your overseas contact, or business
The ability to
hide the clocks in your system tray in a menu.
A URL or program
link of your choosing, on double-click (eg: display
world/local weather, or show a news page).
adjustment for daylight saving time.
ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock screenshot: