> Multimedia & Design > Authoring
Tools > Sothink SWF Decompiler
SWF Decompiler can recover SWF to FLA; browse, play and parse swf or exe.
SWF Decompiler, which is compatible with ActionScript 2.0 completely, can
export every SWF elements such as ActionScripts, sounds, images, videos,
shapes, frames, fonts, texts, buttons and sprites in various formats. It
Can convert SWF to FLA. The recovered FLA can be opened and edited in
Flash 6, 7 or Flash 8. Compatible with Flash 8 completely. And Flash
components, the 9-slice scaling and text analysis properties are all
supported. It also includes SWF Catcher , an assistant tool to catch Flash
movies that you are viewing on a web page in Internet Explorer and
Firefox. It will be very convenient to decompile SWF.
of Sothink SWF Decompiler:
- Convert SWF to FLA.
- Decompile Flash Movie (swf, exe)
- SWF in all versions can be imported,
decompiled and converted to FLA（6.0
or 7.0 or 8.0 ）.
- Decompile, display and extract all Flash
movie elements in groups, such as Shape, Morph Shape, Image, Sound,
Font, Text, Sprite, Button, Frame and Action.
- Support AS2.0 completely.
- Support expanding the sprite frame by
- Supply SWF Catcher for Firefox and IE.
- Support converting the swf that contains
components to fla file.
- Include font linkage in the converted
- Support exporting ActionScript in .as
- Support converting swf that contains
video to FLA.
- Can extract the video file from a Flash
movie and export it in *.flv format.
- Besides recovering the static text to
text, Sothink SWF Decompiler offers the function of converting static
text to shape.
- Have a built-in Flash viewer to view and
play the Flash movies you select.
- The explorer like interface is very
Sothink SWF Decompiler screenshot:
SourceTec Software Co.,
Windows 98 ME NT 2000